Update to the GUI post below

So when I put together everything for the Creating a GUI using GTK3 and gtk-fortran post about a month ago, I completely screwed up the test.glade and apparently included an older version that didn’t have everything named properly.  In any case, I’ve fixed the issue, tested it (I should have done this more thoroughly the first time!), and everything should be working okay.

Here’s the location of the new project template with the fixed .glade file:

https://github.com/jshahbazi/fortran-gui-demo

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s